You know that you’re running successful marketing campaigns for your clients with Walled Garden but how do you communicate this to your clients? Especially those who may not know the ins and outs of Facebook ads.
Odds are, your sellers are going to want updates on how your marketing efforts are going and what you’re doing to sell their home quickly. They want to see the Facebook Ads, they want to know what kind of traffic is coming in from these efforts, and they want to be able to follow along with the latest developments that are happening with their property!
With Walled Garden’s new Pro feature: Auto-Created Seller Reports, these sellers will not only get important information automatically sent directly to them every week – but these updates are one task you can take off of your plate. Sounds like a win-win!
What’s Included in the Seller Report?
These auto-created, detailed reports include the following information:
- The Facebook ads you are running for them
- The location that the ad is running in
- The marketing statistics from the ad campaign including:
- Number of times the ad was seen
- Number of people who saw the ad
- Number of people interested
- Number of potential buyers
- The beautiful single-property website Walled Garden has created on your behalf
- Custom branding to the agent and the property
How to Get Started!
Walled Garden’s new Auto-Created Seller Reports feature along with many other brand new features are coming to Walled Garden on September 24th! With our new Pro subscription, you can launch video ads, re-target previous clients, access auto-created seller reports, and MORE. Click here to sign up for notifications, you WON’T want to miss it!